Charter Communications Complaint
Charter Communications -Old Lady unable to afford $20 rate increase to $91.00 - Charter, spectrum, Time Warner
Charter CEO Thomas Rutledge
He was compensated $16.1 million for his services in 2014.
Charter Communications CEO Thomas Rutledge was compensated $16.1 million for his services in 2014, an increase of 259 percent over the $4.5 million he earned the year prior, according to a regulator filing.
The massive increase in compensation in 2014 was due to $9 million in option awards and $1 million in stock awards, whereas he received nothing in those categories in 2013.
Charter shares in 2014 rose 38 percent.
Rutledge's base salary in 2014 was $1 short of $2 million, just as it was a year prior.
All of the top executives at Charter saw big increases in 2014 due to stocks and options.
Christopher Winfrey, Charter's CFO, earned $3.6 million in 2014, up from $848,122 a year prior.
John Bickham, the COO, earned $8.6 million, up from $2.8 million.
Donald Detampel, president of commercial services and executive vp, was paid $3.6 million, up from $913,707.
Jonathan Hargis, chief marketing officer and executive vp, made $3.5 million. He was not a named executive officer in 2013, so his compensation for that year was not
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Charter Communications reviews
- Bad technicians
- contract buyout
- Driver of Charter Truck ran me off I-65
- creeper charter guys
- Buyout contract from charter for direct tv
- Increased Charges
- Poor service by Charter in Pasadena, CA
- Charter buyout
- buy out contract
- Reckless driving
- Bait & switch w/ false advertisements
- re buyout CHECK
- Billing Issue
- No credit for lose
- No credit for service lose
- Stay away from Charter Communications, they lie to customers
- charter communications bragging that does not ad up
- Rate increase
- Rate Increase
- Priced out
- Charter buyout
- Charter Overprices Internet Service with MARKETING SCAM
- bad Internet, phone and cable TV service.
- jacked up rates
- charter communications
- Charter Internet Serivce Undercapcity
- Lowest class service technicians
- Rate increase lost chanels
- Talk to the right people
- Charter is awesome! %uD83D%uDE00%uD83D%uDC4D
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you