Charter Communications Complaint
Unfair & prejudice promos/ bad business
I am trying to get my life back on track after some rough years. Anyways i was approved but have to pay the first month up front along with installation due to my credit. I just need the internet because I need it for more than a few reasons and plus I need to make sure I can afford cable tv before I jump into it like last time that led to my deliquent acct. Also I don't have a Checking acct due to my past financial problems. I can get a prepaid card i know but basically i am just upset - here i am trying to just get by. And become a loyal customer. Sadly I have to pay $123 for internet and installation wherein (per the letter promo) if I had service thru a competitor their company would have bought me out for up to $500, gave me a free kindle fire and free installation. Yet here I am barely getting by and have to pay $123 for internet and nothing free, no perks. They all are going to the people who don't need them. It's almost political! Anyways one day I hope to get service but it seems a long way off considering. It is unfair and not good business. And to top it off they have no way to contact a supervisor, manager etc. Via email to converse. Which is why i am posting this now. Good day ;)
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Charter Communications reviews
- Charter Cable Company (Charter...
- Bad communication
- Horrible, but I have no other choice
- billing practices
- billing practices
- Charter high speed internet
- Charter Internet Serivce Undercapcity
- wanting to get service in my area
- morally bankrupt
- on the road to Time Warner -- charged me higher than I was quoted
- false advertising/misrepresentation/fraud
- Horrible for day one!!
- Absolutely Horrible!
- equipment issue
- Talk to the right people
- u-verse or charter?
- Bad Business & Prejudice Promos
- Serious Disqualification
- british prejudice
- they are rude. prejudice and disciminating.
- Unfair finance charge
- Unfair business practices
- The worst customer brush-off ever!!!
- High Price Services to Loyal Customers
- unfair manager
- I JUST CANCLED
- Unfair Employment Practices
- how come you give the memebers everyting and not anyone else?!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you