Charter Communications Complaint
Very Disappointed With Their Services - Charter TV and Internet
Currently, we have a residential account with them at my house and we run our business from home. We should upgrade to a business account but the price would simply go up for basically the same service that we have. That doesn't even work at LEAST 10 hours a week.
I understand that there is scheduled maintenance and that's not a problem, but it has gotten to the point where we cannot fulfill our duties to our clients due to the service being so on and off.
We have already had technicians out and they were very rude with us and claimed that the issues were on our end and not Charter's, but when I called in the Service Representatives clearly said that they can see where they are having issues connecting specifically to our modem and that it has dropped out multiple times.
Nothing has been currently done to resolve this issue and our internet and TV services continue to not work properly and we are becoming extremely frustrated with this.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Charter Communications reviews
- Driver of Charter Truck ran me off I-65
- Charter Communications -Old Lady unable to afford $20 rate increase to $91.00
- creeper charter guys
- Buyout contract from charter for direct tv
- Increased Charges
- Poor service by Charter in Pasadena, CA
- Charter buyout
- buy out contract
- Reckless driving
- Bait & switch w/ false advertisements
- re buyout CHECK
- Billing Issue
- No credit for lose
- No credit for service lose
- Charter Cable's new, improved website
- Internet broke
- Bad Services
- Bad customer services...Phone services is bad.
- Prestige Transportation Services
- Servpro shoddy service!
- but they did not show up at all
- bad customer services
- Mr Handyman
- LG Faulty Dishwasher
- Charged for services I did not have
- Lots of tapping but no joy
- poor service on installation of in ground basketball system
- no customer services
- 100% DISSATISFACTION!
- ALWAYS excellent
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you