Charter Communications Support Ticket
Driver of Charter Truck ran me off I-65
|Created By:||JP1984||Last Reply:||JP1984|
|Created:||4 months ago||Last Updated:||4 months ago|
This morning at approximately 12:45pm the driver/technician driving a Charter white Chevy Silverado with Charter stickers all over it. Chased me and my daughter down interstate 1-65 South and ran us off of the road two times!!!!!
He endangered both my life and the life of my child, going at speeds over 100 mph.
He got off the interstate at the Calera, Al exit after the vehicular harassment, and endangerment.
If this is acceptable behavior for your technicians and contractors representing you in their vehicles than you should be ashamed and I personally will never do business with such a company.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Charter Communications reviews and tickets
- Bad technicians
- contract buyout
- Charter Communications -Old Lady unable to afford $20 rate increase to $91.00
- creeper charter guys
- Buyout contract from charter for direct tv
- Increased Charges
- Poor service by Charter in Pasadena, CA
- Charter buyout
- buy out contract
- Reckless driving
- Bait & switch w/ false advertisements
- re buyout CHECK
- Billing Issue
- No credit for lose
- No credit for service lose
- Charter Cable's new, improved website
Similar reviews and tickets
- Driver Cut Me Off
- Rude UPS Driver
- Charter is awesome! %uD83D%uDE00%uD83D%uDC4D
- Unsafe driver on I35 in Austin
- NO EXPERIENCE
- How to win your case against Charter
- Charter Internet Serivce Undercapcity
- Charter sucks
- Careless Driver
- FedEx Dangerous Driver
- unsage driver
- Switching from Charter TV to Charter Phone
- Comfort Inn Trucker rates!!!! My...
- Charters 100% digital.
- Charter TV
How MeasuredUp Works